Vitebsk City Public Association of Women “Ulyana”
women leadership / education / psychological and social assistance / legal assistance / home violence / harassment / childbirth and maternity / reproductive rights / healthcare
Type: NGO/NPO/Social Enterprise
Description: “Ulyana” is a women's organization. Members of the organization are teachers, educators, psychologists, housewives. The organization's activities are providing support to women who find themselves in a difficult life situation.
Aims and objectives: Assistance in solving problems of women and families in the field of culture, ecology, health, education, protection of human rights and the family:
- Facilitate the spiritual and moral development of the individual and society and the promotion of a healthy lifestyle;
- Attracting the attention of the state to environmental problems;
- Assistance in the implementation of educational programs;
- Providing social assistance to women and children in a difficult life situation;
- Obtaining legal, psychological and medical assistance to women who find themselves in a difficult life situation;
- Promoting the adaptation of women and their families in society.
- Organization of meetings, concerts, exhibitions, evenings, round tables, excursions, camps of rest.
- Organization of seminars, trainings, lectures, conferences, symposiums, including international ones.
- Creation of creative clubs by interests.
- Assistance in the establishment of a crisis center for women in need of psychological and legal help.
- Organization of charitable events.